11 Days until Christmas
Here is a Giant Crown of Thorns. The pictures below are of our “Mother Plant” but we have many smaller plants available for sale. One even is in flower.
13 Days Until Christmas
Did you know we have a Tropical Greenhouse open year round? If you just need a flower fix, you need to stop by, we have flowers blooming all the time.
Not only do we have flowers but we also have fruit! Some of our banana trees are in fruit.
15 Days until Christmas
For those of you who have Poinsettias here are a few tips for taking care of them.
- Place plants in indirect sunlight for at least 6 hours per day.
- Provide room temperatures between 68 & 70 Degrees F.
- Water plants thoroughly when soil is dry to touch.
- Use a large shopping bag to protect plant when transporting.
- Don’t place plants near cold drafts or excessive heat.
- Don’t expose plants to temperatures below 50 degrees F.
- Don’t allow plants to sit in standing water.
- Don’t expose plants to chilling winds when transporting.
- Don’t fertilize your plants when they are in bloom.
16 Days until Christmas
Why not give a gift that keeps on Giving?
Music of the Spheres Wind chimes are a gift that will give for many years.
17 Days until Christmas
Open House guest, Terry Brown, was excited to receive one of three door prizes a large Poinsettia.